Pursuant to the provisions of the Federal Law on Personal Information Protection under Private Possession, and its Regulations, hereinafter the FLPIPUPP, the present Privacy Notice is hereby informed to you, under the following terms:
IDENTITY AND ADDRESS OF THE PARTY RESPONSIBLE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
DE ALVA Y ASOCIADOS S.C., hereinafter THE FIRM, declares being a legally incorporated Company in accordance with Mexican law and responsible for the treatment and protection of your personal and sensitive information, for the purposes set forth in the present Privacy Notice. THE FIRM may be contacted at the following electronic mail account [email protected] or at the address located at Montecito 38, Floor 34-10, Col. Napoles, Zip Code 03810, World Trade Center, Mexico City, Mexico.
HANDLING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
THE FIRM collects your personal information for the effects mentioned in the present Privacy Notice. In this context, we hereby inform you that your personal information will be handled and safeguarded in accordance with the principles of lawfulness, quality, consent, information, finality, loyalty, proportionality, and responsibility established in the FLPIPUPP.
PURPOSE AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect your personal information, same which are handled in a strictly confidential fashion and with the necessary security measures thereof to guarantee their protection, and consequently, we request your consent by means of the present Privacy Notice with the purpose of using them for the following objectives:
- Primary objectives
- Identify you as a client or prospect.
- Contact and send you relevant information on our services.
- Assess the quality of the service we provide you.
- Provide the requested and/or retained services.
- Issue legal reports and opinions.
- Receive and send instructions regarding various legal procedures.
- Perform procedures before various authorities.
- Legally represent in litigations and administrative actions.
- Contact and send you relevant information on our services.
- Respond to your information, attention and services requirements.
- Record the registers and files related to the contractual relationship for purposes of monitoring future services.
- Financial management, billing and collection.
- Assess the quality of our services.
- Notify and offer new services according to your interests and needs.
- Compliance and monitoring of the duties and commitments we have assumed with you.
- Secondary objectives
- Contact and send you newsletters, advertising, events and promotions organized by THE FIRM, its branches, subsidiaries or third parties acting as our business partners.
- To know your consumption habits and preferences, with the purpose of personalizing the information on our products and services.
- To create personalized ads for the users who have visited our website.
- Perform internal studies on consumption habits, marketing, advertising and/or commercial prospection purposes.
- Statistical purposes, without involving personal information.
In case you do not agree for your personal information to be used for the aforementioned secondary objectives, we will appreciate you send us an email to [email protected].
In order to render our services in a manner efficient and in accordance with the aforementioned objectives, we require your personal identification, academic, labor, property, and financial information.
In this regard, the personal information that THE FIRMmay collect through the means specified below, will be the following:
- Name or Business name.
- Birth or incorporation date.
- Marital status.
- Telephone numbers.
- Social networks.
- Property information
- Tax information.
- Billing address.
- Federal Taxpayer Registration (RFC)
- Bank accounts. Bank account, name and CLABE.
- Credit or debit cards.
MODES AND MEANS FOR THE RECOLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The personal information that THE FIRM may collect and which is necessary to offer you our products and services, or any derived from or accessory thereof, in physical form, by telephone, or through the Internet or other electronic means, will be recollected through the following modes and means:
- Directly from you.
- Through agents or promoters.
- When visiting or using our website or our online services.
- Though filling out the form available on our website.
- Through our mobile applications.
- Through subscription to our newsletter.
- Directly from our clients.
- By telephone or fax.
- By email.
- By social networking.
- By instant messaging applications.
- Through various electronic media.
- Public access sources, such as telephone directories, and/or through other sources allowed by law.
PERSON ENTRUSTED WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The person entrusted with your personal information is Gerardo Torres Romay, Esq. You may contact the area responsible for handling and the management of your personal information through the electronic mail [email protected] or directly at the address set in the present Privacy Notice.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
THE FIRM may share your personal information with controlling corporations, subsidiaries, branches or affiliated offices under the common control of the responsible party, corporations or parent companies, any company from the same responsible corporate group operating under the same processes and internal policies or authorities related thereof for handling your case.
THE FIRM will not exchange, share, publish, disclose, transfer or sell your personal information to any outside third parties thereto.
THE FIRM may transfer your personal information without your previous consent, only under the exceptions pursuant to article 37 of the FLPIPUPP, and in any case, in compliance with the conditions set in article 17 of the FLPIPUPP Regulations.
THE FIRM commits itself to comply and respect the legal principles of personal information protection when said information is transferred, either to individuals or companies, with the purpose of offering you our products and services.
THE FIRM will ensure through entering into agreements and/or adopting other binding documents, for said third parties to maintain adequate security, administrative, technical and physical measures to safeguard your personal information, as well as for said third parties to use your personal information only for the purposes for which they were retained, and in accordance with the present Privacy Notice.
MEANS TO PROTECT THE USE OR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
THE FIRM will implement the necessary security, technical, administrative, and physical measures to protect your personal information and prevent its damage, loss, alteration, destruction or the unauthorized use, access, or handling within the present Privacy Notice.
Assuring that only authorized personnel already in compliance with and abiding the confidentiality requirements, may take part in handling your personal information. Authorized personnel are banned from allowing access to and use your personal information by non authorized persons for purposes different to those set in the present Privacy Notice. The confidentiality obligation for persons taking part in handling your personal information persists even upon termination of their relationship with THE FIRM.
MEANS FOR EXERCISING YOUR ARCO RIGHTS AS THE OWNER OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
As the owner of the personal information subject to the present Privacy Notice, you have the right to know which personal information we store, what we use it for, and the terms under which we use it. In this regard, you may exercise you Access,Rectification, Cancellation, or Oppositionrights (ARCO Rights), same which are set in the FLPIPUPP. In addition, you may revoke, at any time, the consent you have granted and which may be necessary for handling and for the use of your personal information, provided there is no relationship or bond with THE FIRM in force.
In case you wish to exercise your ARCO rights, you may do so at any time addressing your request to THE FIRM through the following mechanism:
- Electronic mail:[email protected]
For the aforementioned, you shall email us a writ informing us on the specific personal information you wish to have access or require to be rectified, be cancelled or you oppose to their handling, in a reliable and detailed fashion, as well as fulfill the following requirements:
- Name and address of the owner, or other to communicate the reply to your request.
- The documents proving the identity, or should it be the case, legal representation of the owner.
- The clear and precise description of the personal information for which you wish to exercise any of the aforementioned rights, and
- Any other element or document which facilitates the location of the personal information.
THE FIRM will contact you within a maximum 20 (twenty) day term, starting from the date on which it received the access, cancellation, rectification or opposition request, informing you the corresponding decision, same which if being decided as admissible, it will be made effective within a 15-day term starting from the response you receive.
REVOCATION OR LIMITATION OF USE / DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may revoke or limit use or disclosure of your personal information by sending your request to the email address [email protected]. In case your request is admissible, use of the information will be revoked and you will be registered in THE FIRM’s own exclusion roster.
It is important that you be advised that we may not attend your request or conclude the use immediately in every case, since there is the possibility that at the moment you submit your request, there is any legal obligation compelling us to continue handling your personal information.
In this regard, we will attend your request within a maximum 20 (twenty) day term, starting from the date on which the request was received and will inform you regarding its admissibility.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Our website may contain, for your convenience, links to other websites. THE FIRM has not reviewed the Privacy Notices of such websites, and thus it neither guarantees nor will be responsible for the content on said sites. We invite you to carefully read the Privacy Notices of each of the Internet websites you visit.
MODIFICATIONS ON THE PRIVACY NOTICE
THE FIRMreserves the right of amending or modifying the present Privacy Notice how it deems convenient, for example, to comply with amendments to legislation on personal data protection or for compliance with internal provisions, such as new requirements for rendering and offering our products, services or market practices. THE FIRMwill provide you with the updated Privacy Notice when modifications are made thereof, as well as when collecting your consent is required.
The updated version of the Privacy Notice will be available to the public through the following means:
- On our website dealva.com.mx in the Privacy Notice section.
- Visible notice at our offices.
- It will be sent to the last email account you provided us.
The present Privacy Notice is ruled by the Federal Law on Personal Information Protection under Private Possession, its Regulations, and by else applicable legal provisions in the United Mexican States.
April 9, 2018.